Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads and manages operational improvement project teams with organization-wide impact.
- Provides coaching, training and consultative support to clinical/operational teams in implementing management systems concepts and sustaining transformational change.
- Leverages systems thinking to create best practice models, tools, frameworks and methods for enabling sustained transformational capabilities.
- Designs and develops new business processes and capabilities.
- Provides guidance on developing performance metrics, dashboards and scorecards to clinical/operational teams and administrative functions.
- Performs complex business case or operational analysis including analysing quantitative and qualitative data, draws conclusions, and develops actionable recommendations to inform leadership decisions.
- Leverages strong oral and written communications to present conceptual information to diverse audiences in a user-friendly manner.
- Experience in management systems, business process reengineering, organizational performance improvement and strategy design and implementation.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency in use of process mapping and survey tools. Experience with data visualization tools, statistical and/or simulation tools a plus.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma implementation experience strongly preferred.
- Experience as a consultant or performance improvement professional at a top-tier consulting firm or in a transformation/innovation role in a healthcare organization preferred.
Our team and mission
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, systems engineering, business/health administration or related field OR Master’s degree in equivalent field with 4 years of experience.
SSMC is one of the UAE’s largest hospitals for serious and complex care representing a joint venture between Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) and Mayo Clinic. The Systems, Procedures, and Planning Department, as part of the Transformation Office, partners with clinical and administrative leaders to advance the organization’s strategic priorities. We have a mission to actualize the organization’s vision of becoming the leading integrated healthcare destination in the region and live up to Mayo Clinic’s primary value of always keeping the needs of the patient first.
Grow with us
We are a growing team operating in a fast-paced environment with ample opportunities to learn, develop professionally and make a lasting impact. Work alongside Mayo Clinic colleagues and performance management leaders to support SSMC leadership in achieving their strategic priorities. We leverage technology to simply work while amplifying our impact. Our projects and opportunities span the entire breadth of the organization supporting the practice, education, and research shields as well as core administrative functions.
Apply for Senior Business Consultant (Health Systems Engineer)