Roles and Responsibilities:
Oncology/Hematology Specialized clinical tasks:
- Understands, supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of Organization.
- Provides age appropriate patient care according to the Nursing Scope of Practice as defined by the regulatory body.
- Adheres to and promotes the Professional Nurses Code of Conduct for Abu Dhabi.
- Promotion of health and delivery of health education.
- Ensuring the provision of optimum clinical care, customer satisfaction and patient safety.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Assists in providing psycho-social support to patients and their families throughout their disease progression
- Coordinates the pre-clinical and laboratory assessments of oncology patients who are being prepared for chemotherapy and performs a full nursing assessment prior to commencing treatment
- Demonstrates specialized nursing knowledge and skills in the management of oncology and rheumatology diseases and related procedures
- Administers and supervises the administration of cytotoxic drugs , reports progress and toxicity side effects to the oncologist as directed.
- Acts as the patient advocate to all concerned multi-disciplines
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- Valid license to practice
- BLS Certification
- International accreditation experience
Not less than 2 years’ clinical experience in an tertiary healthcare facility.
Apply for Staff Nurse, Oncology/Hematology