Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to workshops to determine the content required for a training program
- Supporting the development of a strategic roadmap from where we are today to excellence in training in coordination with the Salamtak Training Lead, IT Clinical Transformation Manager and the Physician Transformation lead
- Ensuring there is a domain in which to train, prepared with the correct content to facilitate the learning experience for end users
- Maintain knowledge of how to populate the Train domain
- Education delivery – Classroom, one-one sessions, coaching, preparation of flyers manuals and videos
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Salamtak Team, so othe roles can also support physian improvments
- Developing own knowledge on SSMC applications so you can support training and questions
- Deliver training to small groups (<20 persons) according to Managers directions using generally available tools
- Document questions arising out of training and following up to ensure participants have all the required answers and knowledge to be successful
- Maintain the SSMC Learning Management System with all courses offered.
- Manage enrollment into all courses and updating e.g. No Shows / Rescheduling etc as needed
- Maintain person tracking through oracle and sign in sheets
- Analysis of data extracted from the LMS to show trends and capabilities
- Utilize LON (Lights On Network) and Cerner Advance, both available in the Cerner Millennium software, to monitor staff performance, and adoption to ensure effectiveness of training.
- Develop the training schedule with leadership comprising mandatory courses and additional training activities.
- Support full registration functionality to the courses
- Provide statistics on course uptake and success
- Measure, and assist in marketing, HIS related achievements in the physician space. This should include case studies, supporting research papers, metrics that support IT program success.
- Maintain Oracle as required by Human Resources with the most up-to-date documentation
- Any other requirements as per manager
- Manage staffing the overall training service. SSMC IT is a matrix organization so training may be delivered by IT staff not under your direct control
- Maintaining documentation required for audit purposes
- Maintain EMR knowledge and required qualification
- Learn system maintenance and build with appropriate supports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Clinical Qualification OR Diploma in relevant field with 3 years of additional experience
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a training or similar capacity
- Experience in a large healthcare facility
- Similar experience with major HIS vendors such as Epic or Cerner (Cerner preferred)
Apply for IT Salamtak Trainer