Why refer a patient to SSMC?At SSMC, we deliver holistic and transformational healthcare solutions that exceed expectations and generate loyalty in the Emirates and the region.
We deliver multidisciplinary care in line with Mayo Clinic’s Model of Care across our multitude of service lines and have become the preferred medical destination for complex cases nationally and internationally.
We are happy to collaborate with you to deliver the highest quality of patient care regardless of your connections with our staff members or previous relationship with us.
Refer a patient →
We offer care for self-paying patients and accept a wide network of insurances that continues to expand through agreements with numerous insurance providers.
Our outpatient operational hours
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
View All →
How to refer a patient to SSMC
Self-referral to clinics
- Call our call center at 80050 or email us at SSMCOAMClinicAccessCoordinators@ssmc.ae
Refer patients to our clinics through our online portal
- Step 1: Register once on our online referral portal with your email address (you can then use your email address to refer a patient after completing the registration)
- Step 2: Fill out your patient’s details, including contact information & medical profile
- Step 3: Following your completion of the registration process, our staff reaches out to the patient & schedules an appointment
- Step 4: Upload results of diagnostic tests & any other relevant clinical documentation
For hospitals & medical staff
Hospital admissions & transfers
- Call our Admission & Transfer Center (ATC) on 023143000 to arrange seamless inpatient transfers from your hospital to SSMC
- Our experienced ATC nurses are available 24/7 to facilitate a hassle-free transfer